1. This site is owned and operated by BTS. Access and use is subject to this disclaimer.
2. The contents do not constitute any provision of advice and no reliance is to be placed on any information. Whilst all due care is taken, we do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of information or links found on this website.
3. We shall not therefore be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising from any misrepresentations, negligence, omission of information or incomplete information, caused or resulting from any reliance placed on the contents.
4. We do not warrant that functions provided by this site will be uninterrupted or error free or the site or server will be free from viruses or other harmful components. We reserve the right to suspend the site at any time.
5. The copyright and other intellectual property on this site remains the property of BTS and may not be reproduced, modified, adapted or processed in any way without prior permission.
6. All risks vest with the user of this site.
7. Any checklists, newsletters or bulletins are general in nature and do not constitute advice. As such we accept no responsibility for any reliance placed on them and specific advice should be sought. Any reliance in whole or part shall be at the site users own risk